You Say "I Do" and We Do the Rest
We make wedding planning easy so that you can enjoy your special day.
Dear Bride and Groom To Be!
Many congratulations on your upcoming nuptials.
Over several decades, Kinross has successfully hosted thousands of weddings. Our MacMillan Suite can hold up to 180 for an evening reception and The Stewart Room is well-suited to a more intimate celebration for up to thirty people.
Ten reasons brides and their families have chosen Kinross:
- Everything is right here. With two hotels, full catering, two bars, golf plus activities for non-golfers, everyone in the wedding can arrive, park the car, and forget about their keys until it's time to leave.
- An easy drive for you and guests. We're just a mile from the M90 at Junction 6. The drive is an easy 60 minutes from Glasgow and 45 minutes from Edinburgh. Nobody will be getting lost in a city centre or down a country lane.
- Ceremonies at Kinross. You can choose to have your ceremony at Kinross so that everything is right here.
- Some of the best food in Perthshire. Our wedding packages include full catering and your guests will enjoy the food and drink.
- A dedicated wedding specialist. Kirsty Hinton, our wedding specialist will organise everything for you and your family. Just tell us what you want and we can get started.
- Menus are "suggestions" and not dictated to you. Tell us what you want and we will strive to find it for you. It's your day, after all!
- Easy terms and conditions with no hidden costs.
- A beautiful location for wedding photos on the banks of Loch Leven or in our gardens.
- A choice of hotels and a choice of golf courses.
- Plenty of activities for guests, including children, in the local area.
Click here to download our wedding guide or contact us directly about your special day - or call us now at +44 (0) 1577 863467.
Don't delay as weekends get booked up well ahead.