Two Courses and Two Hotels That Offer Flexibility, Service and Advance Planning Make Your Life a Lot Easier.
Our Convenient Location Makes it Easy for Golfers to Attend Meetings and Outings.
Dear Golfing Society or Outing Organizer:
There are lots of excellent clubs and courses in Scotland that provide suitable services and facilities for societies. What makes Kinross such a popular choice? First, we have two courses and there's a great debate at Kinross: which course will your society members enjoy the most? You can play one or both of the courses as part of your meeting and this makes for fast play and better variety. Second, our location, just a mile from Junction 6 on the M90 means that we're just 60 minutes from Glasgow and just 30 minutes from Edinburgh. Groups and societies will always find it easy to find their way to Kinross. The location provides the flexibility to come for the day or stay. Again—there are always plenty of options at Kinross.
Click here now to book online or call 01577 863407.
Here are some additional reasons that groups and societies choose Kinross year after year.
- A dedicated professional for your meeting. No stand-offish secretary here! At Kinross, a professional coordinator will make sure that your meeting or group event runs smoothly.
- Superb food. Prepared right here. Choose from our extensive menu for lunch and dinner and enjoy our impressive wine list.
- Four star and three-star hotels right on site. After dinner, simply head straight upstairs! No need to risk driving.
- Sensible prices and outstanding value.
- Two courses for different levels of golfer. If your group or society comprises strong golfers, you might head for The Montgomery. If your group or society comprises weekend/average golfers, The Bruce might be better but don't be fooled into thinking that weekend/average golfers won't enjoy The Montgomery or that better golfers will find that The Bruce is a pushover. Why not play both courses for the full effect?
- All the "Goodies" like longest drive, closest-to-the pin, etc.
- You will not be treated like aliens. Perhaps you got your society onto a top club course only to find that the members treated you like serfs and made you change in a disused bomb shelter. We welcome guests and visitors at Kinross and our new clubhouse facilities will make everyone feel welcome.
But enough of the general background - what are we offering to golf groups and societies in 2014?
- Following on from its successful introduction last season, we are again offering a special Golf Groups & Societies incentive whereby you get one FREE green fee for every 8 players in your party which is a discount of up to 12.5% on what are already very reasonable green fees (we think!). So if you have a party of 16, you only pay for 14 green fees, parties of 24 pay 21 green fees...and so on.
- In addition, for parties of 12 or more, we will provide an engraved trophy for your party to play for during your day at Kinross. Before you leave, we will take the winner's details, have his / her name engraved on it and then forward it to them to retain. Furthermore, it is not just any engraving service. Garry Harvey is a PGA Professional playing on the European Seniors Tour and we are delighted to say that he is attached to Kinross Golf Courses. Some of you may recognise the name because Garry is also the man who you see on TV starting to engrave the famous Claret Jug as the final pair come up the 72nd hole of The Open! He has agreed to provide us with the trophies and do the engraving as well, which makes it just a little bit extra special.
- If all that was not enough, we will also provide a complimentary bottle of whisky from the local Tullibardine Distillery as an extra prize to be awarded to parties numbering over 20.
Click here now to book online or call 01577 863407 right now to begin the booking process but don't delay: prime dates fill quickly.